CST Review Jeopardy Grade 7 MG & SDP

Comments

• Aug 22 2010 2:51 PM

David Melton

This resource was matched by a member of the Brokers of Expertise Standards Matching Team.

• May 1 2009 11:02 AM

Great // Gary Pope

I liked this resource for two reasons. ONE, it was easy to use "out of the box" and two it was easy to modify for other non-cst review.
  • Apr 20 2009 9:02 AM

Great Resource // Rick Lakin

I have used a two of these powerpoints and will use two more today for my Geometry classes as prep for CST. They are not on target content-wise but they give the kids a taste of the questions that they will see. The only problem I have had is that some of the kids in the back rows and those who forgot their glasses have to walk up to the projector screen to be able to read the small type in the content. I recommend that in the future you scan the material at 300dpi and then size it to fill the screen as much as possible. That should improve it for those who can't see from the back of the room.

Contributed By

Description

A Jeopardy game using released CST questions in measurement and geometry, statistics, probability, and data analysis for grade 7.

Learning Registry Activity

Bookmarks

Topics and Grades

Grade: 7 to 8

Topics: Mathematics, Measurement & Geometry, Data Analysis, Statistics, and Probability

Standards

Resource Pedagogy

Resource Type/Classification:

• Interactives

Tags/Keywords

Instructional Strategy

Teaching Method: Problem-Solving; Assessment; Educational Game

Assessment Type: Self Evaluation; Pre-test; Informal; Formative