- 1 Leader, 11 MembersThis page hosts information on upcoming and past California Department of Education framework launch events.
- 4 Leaders, 253 MembersFind several implementation resources here including all of the materials and videos from the ELA/ELD Framework Launch Events.
The Secondary Literacy Partnership (SLP) is a partnership of organizations with unique strengths and constituencies. We are united in our support for improving the literacy of secondary students. To accomplish this, we engage in joint collaborative activities to build the capacity of secondary educators to implement effective literacy instruction across content areas.
The SLP's 2015–16 webinar series Building Capacity and the California Standards: Teaching and Leading Excellence has concluded. Webinars in this series focused on secondary educators’ shared responsibility for literacy development and are archived and available for your use in personal and professional learning.See below for specific topics:
- October 14, ELA/ELD Implementation (click here for the archived presentation).
- November 18, Bridging Assessment, Standards & Instruction (click here for the archived presentation).
- January 20, Smarter Balanced Tools/Digital Library (click here for the archived presentation).
- February 10, Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (click here for the archived presentation).
- March 2, Leadership in Literacy (click here for the archived presentation).
Use this link http://www.mydigitalchalkboard.org/go/groups/SLP to share this page with your colleagues and access the SLP resources to inform your professional learning conversations. For additional tips on how to use the archives for professional learning, visit the How to Use Webinars page on WestEd's SchoolsMovingUp.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
Resources from 2015-16 Webinar Series
- Recently Added Bookmarks
- 4 years agoThis folder houses the PDF, webinar materials and related activities from the first webinar in this series.
- 4 years agoThis is the folder for artifacts for webinar two.