- 1 Leader, 16 MembersThis page hosts information on upcoming and past California Department of Education framework launch events.
- 5 Leaders, 258 MembersFind several implementation resources here including all of the materials and videos from the ELA/ELD Framework Launch Events.
The Secondary Literacy Partnership (SLP) is a partnership of organizations with unique strengths and constituencies. We are united in our support for improving the literacy of secondary students. To accomplish this, we engage in joint collaborative activities to build the capacity of secondary educators to implement effective literacy instruction across content areas.
Our 2016-17 Webinar series focused on Literacy for College and Career Readiness in the 21st Century. View the entire archived series to get caught up!
- Grappling with Text: Helping Secondary Teachers Support Deeper reading in the Content Areas—Archived webinar and related resources are available here.
- Universal Design for Learning; Planning Instruction for ALL Students—Archived webinar and related resources are available here.
- The Building Educator Assessment Literacy Project: Using Performance Tasks to Understand the Teaching and Learning Implications of Rigorous College and Career Ready Standards—Archived webinar and related resources are available here.
- Calculating the Gift of Gab for Literacy in Secondary Math Classroom—Archived webinar and related resources are available here.
- Building Student Capacity to Make Claims and Use Evidence in Their Writing Using Library of Congress Resources—Archived webinar and related resources are available here.
Use this link http://www.mydigitalchalkboard.org/go/groups/SLP to share this page with your colleagues and access the SLP resources to inform your professional learning conversations.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
Resources from 2015-16 Webinar Series
- Recently Added Bookmarks
- 7 weeks ago
- 10 months agoThis folder contains links to recorded webinars and corresponding materials at the Secondary Literacy Partnership's Vimeo channel.
- 5 years agoThis folder houses the PDF, webinar materials and related activities from the first webinar in this series.
- Group Events
- Text/HTML<<<RESOURCES>>>Check out these resources for more information on secondary literacy and professional learning opportunities throughout the state.CDE Literacy Newsletter -- this quarterly newsletter provides resources and information to help both students and teachers navigate 21st century literacy. It contains information on literacy events and subjects across the state, including state legislation, conferences, important topics related to literacy, and more.CDE Professional Learning Twitter -- follow this Twitter account to keep track of professional learning oppportunities throughout the state and beyond!
Spotlight on Archived Webinars Related to the ELA/ELD Framework
Looking for resources to support the implementation of the ELA/ELD Framework? Check out the these archived Webinars and related resources.