- 1 Leader, 13 MembersThis page hosts information on upcoming and past California Department of Education framework launch events.
- 4 Leaders, 258 MembersFind several implementation resources here including all of the materials and videos from the ELA/ELD Framework Launch Events.
The Secondary Literacy Partnership (SLP) is a partnership of organizations with unique strengths and constituencies. We are united in our support for improving the literacy of secondary students. To accomplish this, we engage in joint collaborative activities to build the capacity of secondary educators to implement effective literacy instruction across content areas.
Join us online for our 2016-17 Webinar series, Literacy for College and Career Readiness in the 21st Century. The first three webinars are:
- September 28: Grappling with Text—Helping Secondary Teachers Support Deeper reading in the Content Areas. View the archived webinar here.
- October 19: Universal Design for Learning; Planning Instruction for ALL Students. View the archived webinar and dowload related resources here.
- November 16, from 3:30 - 4:45: The Building Educator Assessment Literacy Project – Using Performance Tasks to Understand the Teaching and Learning Implications of Rigorous College and Career Ready Standards. Register at http://bit.ly/SLP-11-6-16.
Use this link http://www.mydigitalchalkboard.org/go/groups/SLP to share this page with your colleagues and access the SLP resources to inform your professional learning conversations.
- GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits
Resources from 2015-16 Webinar Series
- Recently Added Bookmarks
- 4 months agoThis folder contains links to recorded webinars and corresponding materials at the Secondary Literacy Partnership's Vimeo channel.
- 5 years agoThis folder houses the PDF, webinar materials and related activities from the first webinar in this series.
- 5 years agoThis is the folder for artifacts for webinar two.
- Group Events
- The Building Educator Assessment Literacy Project – Using Performance Tasks to Understand the Teaching and Learning Implications of Rigorous College and Career Ready Standards5 days agoNext-generation assessments rely on the use of performance tasks as a key tool to measure student learning and facilitate more e...
Spotlight on Archived Webinars Related to the ELA/ELD Framework
Looking for resources to support the implementation of the ELA/ELD Framework? Check out the these archived Webinars and related resources.