• GroupProfileWidgetPortlet
    Thumb image for Career Technical Education (CTE) Professional Development Modules
    • GroupAffiliates

Affiliated Groups

• Thumb image for CTEAM (CDE)
        2 Leaders, 336 Members
        CTE Administration and Management Office (CDE)
    • GroupProfileWidgetPortlet

Comments

• Mar 25 2017 1:36 AM

Nice work // Antoniokim

I am happy to perusing your article since its containing a bunches of good and enlightening stuffs here unfailingly. Thank for awesome share. Rich Swann Black Jacket

• Mar 25 2017 1:35 AM

Nice work // Antoniokim

I am happy to perusing your article since its containing a bunches of good and enlightening stuffs here unfailingly. Thank for awesome share.   Rich Swann Black Jacket

• Mar 24 2017 1:09 AM

goood // kunkun

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!  happy wheels demo  five nights at freddy's

• Mar 24 2017 1:08 AM

nice // samvila

I have read your article. it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it, again! happy wheels  geometry dash

• Mar 23 2017 8:49 PM

happy day // vicki padila

This is great, That's a great website, it really is what I was looking for, thank you for sharing!  gmail sign in

• Mar 23 2017 6:48 PM

// MarkC Phillips

This is such a great resource that me are providing and you give it away for free. seeing that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free bloons tower defense 5     super smash flash 2

• Mar 22 2017 5:41 AM

// Carolwright865

This substance covers everything! You specified here a genuine material of the subject. Incredible understanding! Dead Rising 2 Jacket

• Mar 20 2017 12:20 AM

like // patrici adbab

Thank you so much admin, while giving us the opportunity to take their link on this forum  bottle flip

• Mar 9 2017 1:38 AM

like // thereserbax

That’s what I was looking for. Very nice blog indeed, thank you admin

python quiz

• Feb 25 2017 3:44 AM

Homework tutorials // Brian Diaz

It's hard to come up with the decision on what you wanna be in this life. Especially, that's most of your time further you will deserve this work. Prior to opt to what you wanna take up doing the rest of your life, you'd better to sit down and think it over quite a while. On the other hand, if you have already chosen your major, but you have not found it interesting. Don't give up in advance, here are some homework writing tutorials you can make use of. May be the first sight might be misleading. 

• GroupProfileWidgetPortlet

Career Technical Education (CTE) Professional Development Modules

Career Technical Education (CTE)  Model Curriculum Standards Professional Development Video Modules

Each of the four industry sector modules contains 7 videos, lesson plan, and corresponding documents and resources.

CTE STANDARDS VIDEOS

• Text/HTML

CalCRN, a program in the California Department of Education, provides the career development information and resources necessary to help students identify and reach their career goals.

• Text/HTML

CTE STANDARDS VIDEOS

Illustration from CTE Teachers on the

New CTE Model Curriculum Standards

• Text/HTML

Join the Perkins Mailing List to be notified via e-mail when new or updated information is available.

• GroupProfileWidget with Listing Limits

Industry Sectors

• Recently Added Bookmarks
    • Text/HTML

CTE Online is the California resource devoted to connecting educators and leaders within the unique field of Career and Technical Education to quality curriculum models, shared communities of practice, and professional development tools that emphasize the role rigorous academic skills play in supporting students' pursuit of industry- and career-related coursework.

• GroupProfileWidgetPortlet

Leaders

• Thumb image for Alison Dias
      • Thumb image for Carolyn Zachry
      • Thumb image for TERI ALVES

Members

• Thumb image for Sheryl Ryder
      • Thumb image for Justin Locketz
      • Thumb image for Jewyl Clarke
      • Thumb image for Dawn Maceyka
      • Thumb image for Celeste Azevedo
      • Thumb image for Tammie Holloway