Shutting Down – This site will be shut down and unavailable after January 26, 2022.

What is My Digital Chalkboard?

My Digital Chalkboard is an interactive online environment that offers both easily searchable teaching resources and an online community of teaching professionals.

• It allows educators to create groups/communities for collaboration and participation in positive peer-cultures.
  • It enables the sharing of best practice and self-publication of individual teaching resources that could potentially guide others in classroom lessons.
  • It provides access to a high-quality online collection of standards-matched materials on school reform issues that they have identified as the most salient.
  • It will showcase exemplary teaching practices allowing others to gain from them.
  • The most anticipated feature of the Digital Chalkboard online environment is the ability to easily access resources from the database that are matched to California State Content Standards.
  • It combines a state-of-the art online system with a community of educators willing to share their knowledge to improve the preparation of California's next generation of citizens.

For more information about the My Digital Chalkboard project, please contact webmaster@mydigitalchalkboard.org