Getting Started with My Digital Chalkboard

By joining the My Digital Chalkboard community, you will not only gain access to a wealth of resources, but to an entire network of experienced teachers and school site staff.

User Guide:
Create a My Digital Chalkboard Account and Edit your Profile

Complete the following steps to get started with My Digital Chalkboard:

1. Get an Account

By joining the My Digital Chalkboard community, you will not only gain access to a wealth of resources, but to an entire network of experienced teachers and school site staff.

Join the My Digital Chalkboard Community

1. Click on the Request Account link at the top of the site.

2. Fill out the fields listed on the sign-up page, including your e-mail address, a password, your name, and the name of the school or institution with which you are affiliated.

Helpful Hints for Registration

·   Use your school or institution e-mail address for fast approval. If you choose to use your personal e-mail address, you will be asked to enter a phone number to verify your identity.

·   The registration code is not required. Registration codes are only necessary in certain circumstances, and you may set up your account without one.

·   You are asked to type a pair of words shown in the box to prevent spam and stop Web robots or “bots” from accessing the My Digital Chalkboard community. If you cannot read the ones shown, simply click your browser’s refresh button to see a new pair of words.

·   You must agree to the terms of service before you can complete your registration.

2. Check your Computer

Make sure you are using a recent Web browser and have the appropriate software installed to view the rich multimedia resources available in My Digital Chalkboard.

3. Login to My Digital Chalkboard

Login to the site and don't forget to bookmark the URL http://www.mydigitalchalkboard.org for easy access. Visit the site often to find new resources submitted by other teachers and groups in My Digital Chalkboard.