Sample Questions for Collaborative Conversations:
- Why is it important to have rules at school?
- Why is it important to have laws in our community?
- How would you feel if there were no rules or laws at home? At school? In the community? In the world?
- Who is responsible for making good rules in your home? In your school? In your community?
- What is the role and responsibility of your school? Of your teacher?
- What is the role and responsibility of students?
- Are there times when the rights of your school, your teacher, or students are threatened or violated?