Create a bulleted list of your professional responsibilities related to assessing student learning.
- Administer district and state tests.
- Develop, administer, and share common assessments with grade level or department team.
- Administer and grade teacher-developed assessments.
- Analyze assessment data.
- Write action plans based on data.
- Grade students' work.
- Grade students' quarterly report cards
Which items on your list relate to the attributes of assessment-literate educators described in the assessment literacy definitions above?
- Develop and administer assessments.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Act on the data by applying it to instructional planning and delivery to improve learning.